LED Uplighting Rentals
Uplighting completely transforms the look and feel of a room by bathing the walls in warm ambient light. Uplighting also allows you to customize the color of the light to match your unique event colors.
If you have an unlimited budget, hiring an event lighting designer can be a worthwhile expense. However, if you are like most party planners your budget is limited. A Good Time Events Uplighting is an affordable Do-It-Yourself (DIY) solution that can save you hundreds of dollars while still providing the gorgeous, event transforming benefits of accent lighting.
How does it work:
1) Reserve your lights. Availability is limited so please reserve your lights 2 -3 months before your event to ensure we have plenty of lights in stock. More advance notice is recommended if your event falls between April and October.
2) We ship your lights. We will automatically schedule shipment of all the lights you reserved so they will arrive to you at least the day prior to your event.
3) Set up and enjoy! Once your lights are placed where you want them simply plug them in, select your color, and enjoy the beautiful ambiance they create at your event!
4) Pack up and ship back. At the end of the event pack up all the lights, cables and controllers as provided. Pack them in the same box you received them in and a convenient pre-paid return shipping label will be provided. On the first business day after your event simply drop off at a shipping location. We will receive a notification once the lights are shipped and will send you an email confirming the delivery.
Be sure to ship the lights back on time. A $5 per day/per light late fee is charged if they are not returned by the date due. That adds up quick, so make sure a reliable person will be available to drop the boxes off at the shipping location so you don’t receive any unexpected late fees!
[accordions initialTab=”0″] [accordion title=”How many lights should I rent? “]For best results, space each light approximately 4-12 feet away from each other. The closer you put them, the more of an even wash of color you will get. Some people rent just a few to highlight certain areas of a room. Other people want to light a whole room and will rent 20-60. It all depends on the look you want to create.[/accordion]
[accordion title= “What colors can I get from the lights?”] Virtually any color you want! Our lights come with seven (7) preset colors: red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow, and white. But that doesn’t mean you are limited to just those colors. Our LED lights are RGB compliant which means you can choose any color you would like as long as you know the RGB code. For example, R25, G25, B212 is a shade of blue. You can go to Color Picker to find the perfect shade for your event. Or you can have us program the colors for you before we ship them.[/accordion]
[accordion title=”Is the DIY option really that easy to do? “] Yes, it’s as easy as plug in, select your color, and aim the light. The only catch is you’ll need to find a reliable friend or relative to pack them up and ship them back to us after your event. The best part about the DIY option is you get the lights a day or two before your event which means you can play with the color settings to determine the perfect color for your event. There are no surprises when you show up at your venue – you know your lighting is going to be perfect![/accordion]
[accordion title=”I’ve heard that par cans get really hot and can cause fires and/or electrical problems. “] This is true for traditional par cans with 1000 watt bulbs. We only use modern LED lights. They use very minimal power and do not get hot as they require only 20 – 27 watts to produce the same amount of light. You can have them on for your entire event![/accordion]
[accordion title=”What length power cable is provided? Will I need any additional cords? “] Four foot power cables are included with each light. You may need additional extension cords depending on lighting placement and wall socket availability.[/accordion]
[accordion title=”What happens if a light is lost or damaged? “] You are responsible for the lights until they have been returned to A Good Time Event Rentals. In the event that a light is lost, damaged, or stolen you will be charged for the replacement cost of the missing/damaged equipment. We understand normal wear and tear will occur on the lights. We consider normal wear and tear to include small scratches and scuffs and you will not be charged for this type of minimal damage. You will also not be charged for errors made by the postal system.[/accordion]
[accordion title= “When should I reserve the lights? “]As soon as you decide you would like to rent lights for your event. Availability is limited, but you can reserve your date as far in advance as you like. There are also occasions when we are able to provide lights on very short notice so don’t hesitate to ask even if you event is coming up in a couple weeks. [/accordion]
[accordion title=”What are your shipping rates and transit times?”] We ship anywhere in the contiguous US via FedEx ground for FREE. As for transit times they vary from location to location but you will receive your lights at least 1 day before your event. [/accordion]
[accordion title=”What do your LED Uplighting lights look like and what are the specifications?”]
The Chauvet Slim Par photos and specifications are listed below:
Slim Par LED Light:
Contains 75 LED’s (25 red, 25 green, 25 blue)
23 degree field angle with an illuminance of 531 lux @ 2m.
Each LED light weighs 1.8 lbs and uses 20 watts of electricity.
Great for 8-12 foot ceilings.[/accordion]
[accordion title=”I am a decorator (or wedding planner, party planner, venue manager, florist, DJ, etc.) and I want to sell this service to my clients. Can I rent the lights from you? “] Absolutely! This is a great way to add an additional revenue stream to an existing event business without a large initial upfront investment. We offer a loyalty program so the more events you hire us for the better the discount we can offer your clients. Contact us for details![/accordion]
[accordion title=”Do you have a Price Match Guarantee?”]Absolutely! Here are the details:
- The item must be identical. (brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number)
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Price must be shown on the website or print ad.
- Competitor items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- If item is not available, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.[/accordion] [/accordions]